Hi everyone! One year more, Code School is celebrating a great event named “Free Weekend“. Thanks to this event, you’ll be able to access all of their courses for free until November 19th! All you’ll need is creating an account if you already don’t have one, and start learning.
In my personal opinion, Code School is an amazing website with a very interesting way to teach users in different paths (as they say) from a lot of different areas of knowledge like frontend development, backend development or mobile development. Let me list you some interesting courses to start with:
- Try Android: Learn the fundamentals of building and running an Android app.
- Super Sweet Android Time: Make your Candy Coded Android app sweeter by adding tasty features.
- App Evolution With Swift (Swift 3.0, Xcode 8.0, iOS 10.0): Evolve your skills and learn how to make your first iOS app with Swift.
- Git Real: Get a more advanced introduction and guide to Git.
- Git Real 2: Learn more advanced Git techniques.
- Mastering GitHub: Better collaboration through GitHub.
- Fundamentals of Design: Learn design principles for improving the appearance of websites and apps.
- You, Me & SVG: Explore the topsy-turvy world of creating scalable vector graphics.
- Breaking the Ice With Regular Expressions: Search for text patterns using regular expressions.
I’ve cherry-picked some of all courses available in Code School, most of them related with mobile, design or repository version. Feel free to dive in the website and discover courses from different areas you use to work with. Free Weekend starts at 10:00 AM (GMT) on November 17th, and ends at 11:59 PM (GMT) on November 19th. Once the event starts, you’ll get an email notification 😉
If you like the way how courses are taught and you are not able to check them all, you can also check their Pricing section to enroll in Code School and access all courses whenever you want.
I hope you enjoy this weekend as much as I’ll. And of course, thank you Code School for this great opportunity! 🎉 👏