Here comes a big update! I’ve been working hard to bring all of you two new versions. As you should have read on my previous post, I’m adding support to all my Extensions for GameMaker Studio 2.0.
For GMS 1.4 I’ve updated the AdColony SDK Extension to the version 1.1.0. It includes the new AdColony Android and iOS SDK 3.1.0 released on 6th March 2017. You can check the official Android changelog:
- MOAT viewability support.
- Added viewable impression tracking metric.
- Added support for our dashboard’s play frequency zone setting.
- Fixed edge case IllegalStateException and NullPointerException on our * * * * MediaPlayer handler when our interstitial Activity is destroyed.
- No longer setting HTTPUrlConnection redirect property globally.
- Lowered our library’s minimum SDK version to fix build issues with apps that support earlier versions. Devices below API 14 will still be blocked at runtime from viewing ads.
And you can also check the official iOS changelog:
- MOAT viewability support
- Internal viewable impression metrics
- Support for dashboard’s play frequency zone setting
- Developers no longer required to pause/resume native ads
- AdColonyCompass library no longer available in public build
- Decreased compiled size of SDK
- Misc bugfixes
For GMS 2.0 I’ve updated the AdColony SDK Extension to the version 2.0.0. It also includes the new AdColony Android and iOS SDK 3.1.0 and it’s the first version that supports the new GMS 2.0.
As usual, if you want to check the progress of this GameMaker Extension you can also do it in the public Trello Board.