I’ve released a new version of the Chartboost SDK Extension for GameMaker Studio 1.4 and GameMaker Studio 2.0.
For GMS 1.4 I’ve updated the Chartboost SDK Extension to the version 1.2.8. It includes the new Chartboost Android SDK 6.6.2 released on 20th March 2017. You can check the official Android changelog:
- Fixed NullPointerException issue when downloading assets.
- Reconnecting to internet when caching or showing ads no longer produces INTERNET_UNAVAILABLE error.
- Fixed crashes when Google Play Services is not integrated on non-Kindle devices.
- Resolved value changes in getDisplayMetrics().heightPixels.
- Clarified ad server error messaging when no publisher campaigns are available.
For GMS 2.0 I’ve updated the Chartboost SDK Extension to the version 2.0.1. It also includes the new Chartboost Android SDK 6.6.2.
If you want to check the progress of this GameMaker Extension you can also do it in the Trello Board: https://trello.com/b/VK77ftky/chartboost-extension