Hi everyone! This time I’ve updated my Vungle Extension with new SDK versions. Due to the last time I updated this extension it included the SDK version 5.1.0, this new update will also include updates from the 5.1.1 and 5.2.0 versions for iOS platform. Lot of changes! Let’s see what includes this new version 😉
For GMS 1.4 I’ve updated the Vungle SDK Extension to the version 1.4.0. It includes the new Vungle iOS SDK 5.3.0 and the Vungle Android/Amazon SDK 5.3.0 released on 28 September 2017. You can check the official changelog.
Vungle iOS SDK 5.3.0 Changelog:
- Allow cached ad to play when other placements are downloading.
- Allow cached ad to play when there is no reception.
- Fixed Flex View (ad unit) scaling issue.
- Removed background dim in an interactive ad unit.
- Previous SDK 5.2.0:
- Fixed a regression of clickedThrough in internal reporting. Advertiser will see accurate clicks in dashboard.
- Fixed user agent format for internal reporting.
- Fixed an issue with application lifecycle that can result in black screens.
- Previous SDK 5.1.1:
- Made cache improvements
- Updated MOAT framework
- Added code to prevent SDK from initializing in iOS 7
Vungle Android/Amazon SDK 5.3.0 Changelog:
- Added support for Amazon appstore/platform and Amazon Advertising ID
- Android Oreo compatibility.
- Ability to detect and target Apps for ‘Allow unknown sources’ on devices to enable sideload of apk’s
- Bug-fixes for Stability
For GMS 2.1 I’ve updated the Vungle SDK Extension to the version 2.3.0. It also includes the new Vungle iOS SDK 5.3.0 and the Vungle Android/Amazon SDK 5.3.0.
As usual, if you want to check the progress of this GameMaker Extension you can also do it in the public Trello Board.